Q: Something I want to call my future girlfriend…
애기야 (baby). In Bangtan’s “상남자”, there’s a line that goes “I want to be your oppa”, and I want to be my girlfriend’s oppa and be able to call her 애기야 (baby). It doesn’t matter if they’re a noona or dongsaeng, I’ll call them 애기야 (baby).
･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ KUMA KUMA MADNESS GIVEAWAY!･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Winner will receive:
★ 1 GIANT Korilakkuma head cushion
★ 1 Pair of Angelic Pretty OTK Socks
★ 1 Donut ring from Angelic Pretty
★ 1 milklim bear and rabbit skirt
★ 1 Rilakkuma cell phone fabric carrying case
★ 1 Korilakkuma donut container
★ 1 Bon Voyage Rilakkuma necklace and matching bracelet set
★ 6(!!!) Rilakkuma and friends plush toys, including Korilakkuma and Kiirotori
★ Misc. bear and kawaii stationary goods in a small gift bag
And as always ~~
★ + ONE BONUS LOLITA BRAND ITEM (shh it’s a surprise!)
★ Must be following me! FOLLOW HERE
★ Reblog as much as you want. Likes do not count.
★ Do not remove this text!
★ No giveaway blogs, that’s not fair!
★ Ask box must be open. If no reply is received within 24 hours, a second winner will be picked.
OTHER WAYS TO WIN:
★ Enter via Facebook by liking girly hoot LIKE HERE
★ Like and Share the giveaway post on your Facebook wall for extra chances to win!
I will ship anywhere!
Winner will be chosen using a random number generator
GIVEAWAY ENDS NOVEMBER 9th at Midnight EST.
Good luck ! ♡
President Barack Obama at the White House Correpondents’ Dinner.
OBAMA HAS TOTALLY STOPPED GIVING A FUCK AND IT’S THE GREATEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
this shit was brutal
gdi i gotta poop
FACEBOOK JUST TOLD ME CL IS MAKING A US SOLO ALBUM
WHY IS FACEBOOK TELLING ME THIS
I’M SO HELLA EXCITED HOLY FUCKING SHIT
If you play Pokemon X and Y and you are intending on getting a shiny Gengar from the Gengar event at GameStop, PLEASE READ THIS POST!
I went to GameStop today intending to get my free shiny Gengar (as all of the posters said, free. FREE as in NO PURCHASE NECESSARY) and the employee behind the counter told the customer in front of me that they could only get a card for a shiny Gengar if they pre-ordered Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. That sounded like really shady bullshit to me, so I got out of line, eyed the poster, saw absolutely nothing about pre-ordering being necessary, said “bullshit,” and left. Later, I googled the event and found an entire reddit thread of people who had the same experience. On this thread, I discovered that GameStop said on its own Facebook page that there is no purchase necessary, and that evidently, some stores have been told to tell customers they had to pre-order. Surprise surprise, GameStop has shitty business practices. Someone on the thread eventually found a store with a manager that insisted that they were supposed to be free and that the other stores were scamming customers.
If this happens to you, DO NOT pay for anything. GameStop is a terrible business as we all know and they do not need your pre-order money. Show them the poster IN THEIR OWN STORE that says “no purchase necessary,” or if it doesn’t, pull up this picture on GameStop’s Facebook page in which it says no purchase necessary on the poster.
I reported this store to Nintendo’s customer service, and they were totally on my side. They said that there is absolutely no purchase or pre-order necessary, they took the store’s information, and took my information in case they need to verify anything more with me. She said that if I know of any other stores that are doing this to report them as well. They even took my serial number just in case they can get me a code directly. Nintendo customer service 10/10. GameStop 0/10.
Here’s Nintendo’s number in case the same thing happens to you: 1-800-255-3700. I don’t recommend calling GameStop, because you never know whether they’re going to be unbiased about it. Nintendo, on the other hand, wants people’s free Pokemon to be free.
Please tell other people about this so they don’t get scammed. Goddamn I hate GameStop.
"The entire band for AVPM is now more successful than everyone in AVPM, save for Darren."
Hm yes, quite an oaky taste to it isn’t there? And If I’m not mistaken it was predominantly the.. left foot used to crush the grapes. A fine wine indeed.
tbh my favorite part about this post was the post that went along with it that was a screenshot of all the google researching you did to create this masterpiece.
I WENT TO COMIC CON AND I HAD A BLAST WHEEEEHAWWW
hi guys, so I know not all of you are in the US/going to the VIXX concert but those of us who are are getting majorly fucked over and I’m attempting to spread the word about it and force this company to make changes, so please reblog this if you can (i am also including their contact information at the end of this so feel free to contact them about this bs if you want)
- if you are attending the New York show, you must spend over $750 to get ANY signed merchandise
- New York’s highest ticket price is literally $1000 dollars (yes, it comes with a lot, but there have been many other shows from other artists with similar benefits that have cost nothing close to that)
- people at the Chicago show were given one day of advance notice that ticket prices would be on sale, and NO information ahead of time what the tickets would include
- so the Starlight Dream Package (now known to include just merchandise) was thrown at us literally the second tickets went on sale and created a ton of confusion
- the only people in Chicago that are getting hi touch are those in the first tier of seats, but we were not told this ahead of time
- due to the starlight package, some people sitting in the second tier of seats are paying quite a bit more than those in first tier and still do not get hi touch (for example, buying front row tickets cost $235 with no Starlight Dream Package. I bought the second tier priced seats only because I was confused about the package and got thrown off, but I ended up going for the package, and I am paying $275 for no hi touch)
- we have just been told by this company that’s bringing VIXX, Limelight Entertainment, that we are not getting as many perks because VIXX has to leave for NY right after the Chicago show, although they were the ones that scheduled the shows with no days in between.
- people in New York are getting more for their tickets than Chicago concertgoers: anyone paying over $200 in New York gets a hi touch, while many of us paid over that and do not
- EDIT: it has been brought to my attention by zihyena that the New York venue is not even a real venue, it is an extremely cramped, hot hall with bad views, especially at these insane price points
whether you are attending these shows or not, it would mean a lot to us that are if you could spread the word about this or even contact Limelight about it. If we don’t, they will continue to get away with this in future shows and it’s really unfair. Here is their Facebook, Twitter, and their phone number is 917-942-0691. Thank you for anything you can do, Starlights. <3